Minecraft is the most well-known computer game on the web. Many great web clients are playing this phenomenal title. On the off chance that you are dealing with issues with the sign-in, endeavor our maintenance. We will discuss the aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Minecraft issue in detail. The reason behind this issue can be because there has been a login mistake.
The aka.ms/remoteconnect blunder is the issue faced by many Minecraft players regularly. But there is no need to worry as it have easy solutions. First, we will talk about what is this error and why does it appear than we will see how to resolve it.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
The website https://aka.ms/remoteconnect encourages individuals to play Minecraft at the house with different people with computers other than their own. The Aka.ms/remoteconnect site lets Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch, play smoother. However, to playing on any non-Microsoft system, users can be register and sign in to play with some other persons on their Microsoft systems with a free Microsoft account. Microsoft helps Minecraft players should be access to play with their friends who also have the Minecraft game loaded on everyone’s Xbox One or Xbox 360 with theirs free Microsoft account signin on different computers, such as PS4, Move, Windows computer and Mac, or even Android systems or iOS smartphones.
How To Fix Microsoft Minecraft https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
This aka.ms/remoteconnect is a bug that occurs in Minecraft when you cannot log in with your Microsoft account credentials. This is probably the most common type of error that almost everyone faces or has faced at least once while playing Minecraft. If you are a Microsoft user trying to sign up for the first time to Minecraft, you will most certainly come across this https//aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
Activate Microsoft Code Access on Console
If you’ve already made a Minecraft account and tried logging it into the game but the issue still persists, you may need to check whether your account is activated or not. An activation code is required to activate your account and utilize it on Minecraft.
Here’s how can you activate your Microsoft account on your console:
- While on the main screen of Minecraft, you need to click on the multiplayer option and hit the selection key on your keyboard
- Once you access it, you’ll be redirected to a screen where you’d find a unique code that will help you authorize your Microsoft account in the game
- At the same time, open a browser and access the address https://account.microsoft.com and log in with your username and password
- After successfully logging in, you need to navigate to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on a separate browser tab and enter the code that you found on your console
- Lastly, you just need to follow the instructions given on your screen to complete the setup
As soon as you activate your account, all the multiplayer features of the game including the Minecraft store will be accessible without any kind of error. A lot of gaming communities have admitted the workability of this method.